"I want to be the one who tells me yes"
With guest Kerri Miller, kerrizor.com
Alex Harms @onealexharms
Kerri Miller @kerrizor
- 3:11 "Wow. I am mortal."
- 7:23 Open Source and Feelings
- 18:18 "We tell new speakers that 'you're just an API for this information'"
- 20:54 "How do we communicate when we can never understand each other, we can never have the same experience of any moment..."
- 24:02 "Maybe the way that you're gonna say it, the unique you that you're bringing... is the thing that's gonna connect with them."
- 27:09 "I hate people."
- 29:06 "I want to be in control of my own story."
- 29:15 Alfie Kohn, Punished by Rewards
- 33:54 Ada Developers Academy
- 34:35 "If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies of me and eaten alive." -- Audre Lorde
- 35:56 "I want to be the one that tells me yes, always."
- 38:55 "We're here to observe the universe and celebrate it."
- 42:15 "balance between the interior and the exterior generocity"
The Traitor Baru Cormorant, by Seth Dickinson
Django Reinhart, Limehouse