"Because Somebody Will Help Me"
With guest Amber Conville of Self.conference
Alex Harms @onealexharms
Jason Felice @eraserhd
Amber Conville @crebma
- 1:40 "how the University of Michigan used to steal corpses..."
- 5:20 "Well, they make smoothies..."
- 6:37 "We were talking about our time together in prison"
- 11:15 "I remember the first time I saw Objective C. I bout died!"
- 13:42 "You're planning your future impostor syndrome, is that it?"
- 15:10 "crying on my desk. I don't know how to do this! No one's helping me!"
- 16:13 "the extent to which we want to pretend we know all the things."
- 18:11 "they're called... circuses!"
- 23:20 "Self Conference, which is a conference I organize in Detroit..."
- 27:10 "Is that a euphemism for something?"
- 32:51 "We were supposed to be happy with some sort of equality that didn't really include being entirely full people..."
- Stuff we're reading, watching, playing, listening to
The End of All Things by John Scalzi
Empty Zone by Jason Shawn Alexander
Entry of the Gladiators by Julius Fučík